J. Frank Cullen

Ringing the Cullen bell

Historical documents tell us that J. Frank Cullen arrived here around 1910 and soon began to develop what we know as Cardiff. In 1914 he donated land north of the ravine, where the elementary school now stands, and built a school with two classrooms, two anterooms, and two restrooms with a social room in the […]