* The NFL referees — getting worse by the game.
* The Buffalo Bills, who set a record by being the only team in NFL history to not have a FG attempt, punt or turnover in a playoff game.
* The Dallas Cowboys and head coach Mike McCarthy.
* The Kansas City Chiefs running out of fireworks.
* The Cincinnati Bengals winning their first playoff game since 1991.
* The Rooney Rule: Only one African American head coach after two were fired last week.
* The NFL officiating crew in the Raiders-Bengals game that had a bad no-call that hurt the Raiders.
* Chargers head coach Brandon Staley for costing his team a playoff spot with his idiotic timeout.
* The Steelers’ dreadful offense.
* The sex toy that was thrown on the field during the Patriots-Bills game.
* Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones whenever he opens his mouth.
* The Houston Texans for the way they handled the firing of head coach David Culley.
* Dean Spanos, owner of Chargers, for coming down to the field against the Raiders when the score was tied … only to lose.
* Bengals head coach Zac Taylor giving a game ball to a sports bar in Cincinnati.
* Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen flying like a bird.
* The Philadelphia Eagles wondering what they do next.
* The Steelers wondering what they do now that Big Ben is gone.
* Bill Belichick’s worst three career defeats — 31, 30 and 29 points — all against the Buffalo Bills.
* The NFC East identity problem.
* Miami, Houston, Chicago, Jacksonville, New York Giants, Minnesota all looking for new leaders.
* AFC Final 4: Tennessee, Buffalo, Kansas City, Cincinnati.
* NFC Final 4: Green Bay, Los Angeles Rams, Tampa Bay, San Francisco.
This week’s picks:
Cincinnati vs Tennessee
Tennessee – 3 ½ Total 47
PICK : CINCINNATI
SF vs Green Bay
Green Bay -6 Total 47½
PICK: GREEN BAY
LAR vs Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay -3 Total 48½
PICK : LA Rams
Buffalo vs KC
KC -2 Total 54½
Join us at 9 a.m. on Saturday morning at The Mightier 1090 AM ESPN radio!