By Promise Yee
Jul 07, 2011 •
17 views • 0 comments
OCEANSIDE — More than 100 parade entries marched down Coast Highway 101 on July 2 to celebrate Independence Day.
Marching bands, red, white and blue floats, twirlers and classic cars made their way down Coast Highway 101 from Wisconsin Street to Civic Center Drive providing spectators two hours of patriotic entertainment.
- Leucadia locals gather to celebrate Fourth of July
- Parade honors military history
- Budget cuts prevent fireworks in Oceanside July 4
- Oceanside plans police presence during Fourth
- City seeking vendors for Fourth of July celebration
Filed Under: News • Rancho Santa Fe News • The Coast News