Oct 07, 2010 •
18 views • 0 comments
DEL MAR — According to Sandiego6.com, the Del Mar Fairgrounds could soon be the property of the city of Del Mar. A preliminary agreement was reached behind closed doors to buy the property from the state for $120 million.
According to Sen. Christine Kehoe, D-San Diego, the sale will not significantly impact activities at the fairgrounds.
- Fairgrounds sale talk resurfaces
- Fairgrounds extends comment period for expansion plans
- City eyes fairgrounds purchase, works to bridge revenue gap
- Improved open-air arena makes its debut at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- National Horse Show set for fairgrounds
Filed Under: Fast Features • Rancho Santa Fe News • The Coast News