Sep 14, 2010 •
0 views • 0 comments
SAN DIEGO — CBS.com reports that a 5.0 magnitude earthquake shoot southern San Diego County in the early morning hours of Sept. 14. The quake was centered in Baja California, about 20 miles south-southeast of Guadalupe Victoria, and happened at 3:52 a.m.
So far there are no reported injuries or damage.
- Quake rocks Chilean wines — Argentina OK
- 2009 was record growth year for San Diego Trust Bank
- Earthquake reported in San Diego County
- Southern California marching bands sound off
- Carlsbad seeks support from southern cities
Filed Under: Fast Features • Rancho Santa Fe News • The Coast News