Nov 25, 2009 •
0 views • 0 comments
Every November, for nearly two decades, downtown Encinitas has played host to the Fall Festival, previously known as the Poinsettia Festival. The event is a readymade bazaar for holiday shoppers and weekend fun seekers.
The festival featured 450 vendor booths showcasing various arts, crafts, gifts, food and live music.
- Grand Summer Festival an annual sign of season’s end
- Mexican Regional Festival
- Chocolate festival to be held downtown
- Community Christmas Festival attracts many
- Vista students showcased in art, music festival
Filed Under: Featured • News • Rancho Santa Fe Featured • Rancho Santa Fe News • The Coast News